Topic: “Advanced techniques for Smart Phone service and Troubleshooting”
Date: 4.10.2019 & 5.10.2019(Two days)
Venue: B-Block (RF Lab & Microprocessor Lab) Target Audience: II, III and IV year ECE
Resource person: Mr.R.Karthi, New Technology,Mobile Service & Training Institute, Coimbatore.
Objective of Program: To make the student to understand about tracking, identifying Components, Trouble Shooting and also assembles and dissemble the Mobile Phone.
- Basics of Electronic Components
- Current and voltage power
- AC current and DC Current
- IC Identification in mobile phone.
- Testing of Battery and Components by using various Testing method.
- Circuit Diagram for i) Speaker and Ringer Solution ii) Insert SIM (or) No Signal Solution (iii) Charging Solution
- Checking of Speaker, Mike and Ringer in Mobile phone.
- Dead Mobile Solution
- Software Problems in Mobile phone.
CO1: Identification of Active and Passive Component in the PCB Board inside the mobile phone
CO2: Students have learned about how to diagnose the mobile Phone.
CO3: Students have learned about how to replace the components according to the problem occur in the mobile phone.
CO4: The Students have gained basic knowledge to become the Entrepreneur in mobile session.
PO & PSO Mapping: