Topic: “Air Pollution and Control Engineering” Date: 08.08.2019
Venue: B-Block seminar Hall Target Audience: III Year EEE
Resource person: Dr.J.Thirumal, AP/Civil Dept.,
Anna University Regional Campus,
Objective of Program: To impart knowledge on the principle, design and control of Indoor/ particulate/ gaseous air pollutant and its emerging trends.
- Basic concepts of Air Pollution and its Control technologies,
- Control of Particulate Contaminants & Gaseous Contaminants,
- Indoor air quality management and
- The fundamental theories as well as practices of various devices for major air pollutant control.
- Ability to understand the nature and characteristics of air pollutants.
- Ability to design stacks and particulate air pollution control devices to meet applicable standards.
- Ability to identify, formulate and solve air & noise pollution problems
PO & PSO Mapping: