Gen Z WARRIORS
A Start towards chiseling holistic development for their career
FIRST YEAR STUDENTS
LOGO: Release during Inauguration
Updating in Social Media admission enhancement
- To enable students to come out of the shell and break the barriers for effective communication skills.
- To enrich their communication and leadership skills.
- Every department will have training in play way methodology.
TIME : 1 Hour in a week for each class.
TOTAL NUMBER OF CLASSES: 5
- INDOOR /OUTDOOR SESSIONS
- Psychometric Test on 10 parameters.
- It will be quantified and statistical report will be submitted by the staff.
EXPECTED OUTCOME :
- Students are enabled to come up with one GOLDEN QUOTE written in hand by chart and pasted in class rooms.
- For discipline/dressing etiquettes separate scores are awarded during Inspection.
- It will be evaluated based on the attitude of each class.
- Monthly once Silver/Golden/Diamond first three levels will be awarded as MASTER PARAMOUNT GenZ AWARD by the Chairman.
A platform for Mentorship
WHAT IS MEANT BY MENTORSHIP FORUM
- Foster informal, one-to-one networking.
- Share professional knowledge
- Counsel in career planning
- Assist in professional development
- Build strong future alumni
- To establish mentoring relationships between professionals, experts in industry and our students
- To facilitate learning and growth through the collection and exchange of information and advice on professional career development
- To maintain organic growth of the professional network of mentors and students
- Professionals with experience of working in the same field.
- strong desire to help students
- Mentors will have a access through Email or Phone.
OUR MENTEES – Only 3rd year students
- A Total of 30 students in each year.
- Selection Process : Written Test on Psychometric Assessment 2.One to One Interview
RANGE OF DOMAINS
- Dream Jobs at MICROSOFT, ORACLE, CTS, INFOSYS, TCS, INTEL, CORE COMPANIES, etc.
- DRDO, ISRO Aspirants.
- Entrepreneur and Research Activities, etc.
BENEFITS TO OUR MENTEES
- The program provides a platform for mentees to realize their potential by enabling personal and professional relationships with mentors, who act as role models and provide guidance to them.
- Assistance to make right career decisions, based on the experience of the mentor.
- Assistance in identifying various research and higher studies opportunities.
- Career Counseling.
MOTTO: ‘CONSERVE AND PRESERVE’
To arouse general awareness among the students regarding the different environmental problems which are of major concern to the better future and survival of mankind.
To inculcate love and respect among the members for nature and thus work with a global perspective.
Motivating students to value environment. To make them aware about the grave situation of nature and means for its conservation.
By creating awareness on global environmental challenges and developing means to overcome them. Organizing various eco-friendly activities. Conducting botanical excursions and plantation programmes. Organizing workshops and seminars on environment concern issue.
The club Mr.G.Prabhu (In charge),
- To sensitize, create awareness, motivate and educate students about environment conservation.
- New Tree plantation, Power point presentations on Ecosystem
- To conduct Field Trip activities
- To conduct Exhibitions on Environment
- Environmental Cleanliness
- To conduct slogan competitions, drawing competitions for school children with prizes for the winners.
To organize Environment friendly Activities likewise raising voice against Pollution.
President – 1
Vice – President – 2
5 Members elected every academic Year.
Members – 10 from each class or interested students from FIRST YEAR.
TOTAL – 50
Collegiate Club – Student Member
- To provide to its members access to SAEINDIA’s programs and services globally enabling them to practice. world class standards in productivity and quality.
- To develop technical and scientific reports for the benefit of mankind.
- To provide a forum for members to informally exchange ideas and views.
Who can eligible
- Applicants must be students were studying Bachelor, Masters, or Doctoral in Engineering and Technology.
- Free Subscription to On – Line Magazines.
- Discounts on registrations for major SAEINDIA meetings and exhibits.
- Discounts on SAE Technical Papers and books including the handbook.
- Discounts on SAEINDIA Top-tech Training programs.
- Free industry visits.
- Discount for transferring to regular membership.
- Priority project allocation for student projects.
- Contacts and networking.
- Priority in job opportunity.
- Students get Realtime exposure in Automobile sector.
- Students able to develop His / Her Technical skills like designing, analyzing and manufacturing etc.