CURBING THE MENACE OF RAGGING
Forms of Ragging
Display of noisy, disorderly conduct, teasing, excitement by rough or rude treatment or manhandling, undisciplined activities which cause or likely to cause annoyance, undue hardship, physical or psychological harm or raise apprehensive fear in a fresher, or asking the students to do any act or perform something which a student will not do in the ordinary course and which causes him/her shame or embarrassment or danger to his/her life, etc.
You can contact the following officers of our College at any time to help.
|1||Dr. X. Susan Christina||Convenor||0431-2660922|
Anti-ragging helpline : 1800 180 5522.( Toll-Free)
E-mail : email@example.com
Anti Ragging Portal : www.antiragging.in (or) www.amanmovement.org
Punishment for participation in/or abutment of ragging
- Cancellation of admission.
- Suspension from attending classes.
- Withholding/withdrawing scholarship/fellowship and other benefits.
- Debarring from appearing in any test/examination or other evaluation process.
- Withholding results.
- Debarring from representing the institution in any national or international meet, tournament, youth festival, etc.
- Suspension/expulsion from the hostel.
- Rustication from the institution for periods varying from 1 to 4 semesters or equivalent period.
- Expulsion from the institution and consequent debarring from admission to any other institution.
- Fine up to Rs. 25,000/-
ANTI-RAGGING SQUAD MEMBERS
|S.NO||NAME OF THE FACULTY||DEPARTMENT|
|15||Mr.E.Manikandan||MECH/ Hostel DeputyWarden|