The College will be reopened on 20.01.2020, for First year UG & PG students. All the students should attend the class on the reopening day.
Workshop : Mastering Node MCU for Cloud Connected Home Automation
Date : December 19 & 20 – 2019
Resource person from LEARNING CENTER, SFIT SYSTEM, TRICHY.
Seminar on Inevitability of Research for Faculty in Higher Education Chief guest Prof. Dr.P.Shahul Hameed (Former HOD of Zoology, Jamal Mohamed College) Director & Scientist , Center for Environmental Education and Research Tiruchirappalli. Venue: “C” Block Seminar Hall,Date:13/12/2019, Time: 10.00 A.M
Cloud Literacy Day 2019 – Learning the modules online through self-instructed videos and exercises with the concert of ICT academy for the students of Computer Science & Engineering at C-Block Computer Lab on 31st October 2019 (Thursday) . Er.A.Mohamed Yunus, Chairman, MIET Institutions, will preside the function.
DEPARTMENT OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES (MBA)
Investing Strategy in Today’s Volatile Market –
Guest lecture On 29.10.2019
M.I.E.T ASSOCIATION OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES (MIETAMS)
Inaugural Function On 30.10.2019
Dept. of Training & Placement is organising 3 day exclusive Pre-Placement Training programme -TNSLPP INFOSYS 2020 eligible students.
Topic: “Advanced techniques for Smart Phone service and Troubleshooting”
Date: 4.10.2019 & 5.10.2019(Two days)
Venue: B-Block (RF Lab & Microprocessor Lab) Target Audience: II, III and IV year ECE
Resource person: Mr.R.Karthi, New Technology,Mobile Service & Training Institute, Coimbatore.
Objective of Program: To make the student to understand about tracking, identifying Components, Trouble Shooting and also assembles and dissemble the Mobile Phone.
- Basics of Electronic Components
- Current and voltage power
- AC current and DC Current
- IC Identification in mobile phone.
- Testing of Battery and Components by using various Testing method.
- Circuit Diagram for i) Speaker and Ringer Solution ii) Insert SIM (or) No Signal Solution (iii) Charging Solution
- Checking of Speaker, Mike and Ringer in Mobile phone.
- Dead Mobile Solution
- Software Problems in Mobile phone.
CO1: Identification of Active and Passive Component in the PCB Board inside the mobile phone
CO2: Students have learned about how to diagnose the mobile Phone.
CO3: Students have learned about how to replace the components according to the problem occur in the mobile phone.
CO4: The Students have gained basic knowledge to become the Entrepreneur in mobile session.
PO & PSO Mapping:
Topic: “Indoor Air Quality Management” Date: 03.10.2019
Venue: B-Block seminar Hall Target Audience: III Year EEE
Resource person: Dr.G. Venkatesan, Assistant Professor,Department of civil Engineering, Anna University Bit campus,Trichy
Objective of Program: To impart knowledge on Indoor air pollutant and its management.
- Indoor air quality management.
- The theories for major air pollutant control.
- Ability to understand characteristics of indoor air pollutants.
- Ability to design and particulate air pollution control devices.
- Ability to manage Indoor air quality.
PO & PSO Mapping:
Topic: “PCB DESIGNING AND MAKING CIRCUITS” Date: 03.10.2019 & 04.10.2019
Venue: B-Block-Research and development lab Target Audience: IETE(EEE) Students
Resource person: Mr.E.Arunvijayan & Team, Pantech Proed Private Limited -Trichy
Objective of Program:
- To gain basic concept of PCB design.
- To provide design knowledge with Proteus software.
- Expose the students to practical process of PC board preparation.
- Introduction to Proteus software.
- Basic Schematic Circuit Drawing using software.
- Design of Oscillator and Multivibrator circuits in PCB.
- Students can able to understand PCB vital role in engineering field.
- Students can able to do the design the circuits with Proteus software.
- Students can able to prepare the designed PCB with raw material.
PO & PSO Mapping:
Soft Skill Programme for First Year Students on 12 -10- 2019