Transformational workshops designed to inspire among commerce students in our College.
Introduce students to the entrepreneurial mindset and provide hands-on training in high impact entrepreneurship. Participants develop creative capacity, entrepreneurial confidence, and acquire the necessary skills to build scalable start ups that solve real problems.
- Introduction to scalable entrepreneurship
- Understanding risk and return
- Dealing with fear and the importance of failure.
- Creating and developing entrepreneurial opportunities
Group exercise in observing real customer needs and thinking of solutions Participants will learn to identify their value proposition, and develop the ability to clearly and concisely communicate it to customers, investors, team members, etc. The value proposition we will develop in this session will address several key questions:
- What painful problem are we solving for customers?
- What is innovative about our product or service?
- How much better is our solution better than existing solutions?
Fundraising & Financial Plan
Money is the life-blood of any company and is especially important for start up companies. Start up companies face many financial challenges: they often require substantial funds in the early stages of the business to develop the product, build market share, attract and retain a high-quality team, etc. At the same time, they often have limited cash flow in these same early stages. Many start up which might have otherwise been successful fail as a result of inadequate financial management and understanding. In this session, participants will learn to:
- Raise investment funds to support the growth of their business;
- Forecast the financial performance of their business and calculate the valuation; and,
- How to estimate return on investment (ROI) and social impact
A Motivational and creative touch was given to the workshop on the day (05.02.2020). In specific on “BIG IDEA GENETATION” (ENTREPRENEURSHIP MOTIVATION).
By Mr R.VENKATESAN and Mr. V. STRACEY GEORGE Assiatant professors, From CARE School of Business in Trichy.