Department of Business Administration
The Department of Business Administration was established in the year 1994 and the Under Graduate Course was progressed in the year 2016. As per the University rules the total intake of this department is 60 students. Every batch of students has been successful in academic and co-curricular activities. Our department has dedicated staff members who are experienced in the field of Business Administration teaching. The department has infrastructure to offer quality education and training. An additional section with an intake of 60 students was attained during the academic year 2019-2020. The department focuses and enables students to cope up with the latest developments in contemporary, national and global level through effective transacts of curricular and co-curricular aspects. Each batch of students has been successful in academic by producing university ranks every year. Students also excel in co- curricular activities like sports and fine arts and have won laurels to the college. A team of dedicated and well experienced faculty members are available in the department motivating and inspiring students by offering quality education and training.
VISION & MISSION
To be an institute of academic excellence with total commitments to quality education in management and related fields with a holistic concern for better life, environment and society.
Empowering students with all the knowledge and guidance that they need to become worthily management professionals. Providing for holistic and value based development of students which ultimately enhances their employability. To carve a niche for ourselves in the specialized field of management.
Ms Y. GLORY VIOLET ARON, MBA., M.phil,
Head & Assistant Professor,
E- Mail id :
- HUMAN RESOURCE
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
|1||Y.Glory Voilet Aron||Head/Assistant Professor||Synopsis submitted|
|2||S.Kumar||Assistant Professor||Synopsis submitted|
|3||V.Sagaya princilla||Assistant Professor||Doing|
DESCRIPTION OF PAPERS
|1||Y. Glory Violet Aron||1.Children and new media|
2. Technology acceptance model design of employee engagement practices with special evidence from micro small and medium enterprises in tamilnadu.
3. On Study on part of the commercial bank in Indian economy.
4. modern management practices and its impact on employees job satisfaction in Pvt. Sector banks: the antecedents with HDFC Banks
5. Modern management practices of Pvt. Sector bank, Trichirappali, tamilnadu.
|2||S.Kumar||1. Intervention production and logistics management.|
2. A study international business challenges competencies in a globalised world.
|3||M.Sathya||a study on financial statement analysis in gb enterprises|
|4||V.Sagaya Pricilla||1. A child with smile: A market through internet among student of St. Joseph College, Trichy.|
2. Without service quality health care management is possible in government hospital, Trichy
3. Mutual fund is best investment plan in Bharathidasan University
|SL.NO||NAME||DESCRIPTION OF THE PAPER|
|1||Y. Glory Voilet Aron||1.Emerging HRD practices in it era|
2.Role media in consume protection
|2||S. Kumar||1.Emerging business practices in the global environment|
2. Problems and prospectus of service sector in india.
|3||V.Sagaya princilla||1.Role of banks in india in national college 2.E-banking and e-marketing in cuvery college 3. Food inflation in jamal Mohamed college|
|4||M.Sathya||1.digital marketing mix|
|5.||S. Elaravarasan||A study on customer satisfaction on passengers towards|
|6.||J. Azarudeen||A study on satisfaction on passengers towards in trichirappalli, tamilnadu.|
DESCRIPTION OF PAPERS
|1||Y. Glory Violet Aron||1.Modern management practices and its impact on employees job satisfaction in pvt sector banks|
2.An empirical study on employee commitment and its influence on organizational performance
|2||S. Kumar||1.Logistics management|
2. Comparative study on select type manufacturing company- IJRAR.
3. A study on financial statement analysis of three tyre manufacturing company in India- IJSART.
|3||M. Sathya||1. A Study On “Profitability Analysis Of Public Sector Companies In India” Is Published In International Conference On Emerging Trends In Management, Commerce, Education And Economics. ISSN 2348-1919.|
|4||V.Sagaya Pricilla||1.Financial markets: issues and challenge in SMART journal of business management|
2. International journal of applied management in mutual fund
3. Food Insecurity : Food Inflation