337 in stock
- Please read the Admission Brochure, Procedure and Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form and make sure that you are aware of the rules and regulations of the College.
- Choose the courses, wishing to apply based on the eligibility criteria.
- Enter the marks obtained in the qualifying examination with atmost care.
- An Unique Application Number (UAN) will be generated once the application is submitted successfully. This UAN should be quoted for any queries. Submitting the application form does not guarantee a seat in the College.
- Applicants must meet the Principal along with their Parent / Guardian on the given date. No change of date will be entertained.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded at any cost.
- Selected Applicants must pay the prescribed fees at the time of admission and must submit the following original certificates.
- A Printed copy of submitted application form in A4 Sheet
- Original Plus Two (+2) mark sheet with one photo copy.
- Original Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate with one photo copy.
- Original Community Certificate (if applicable) with one Photo copy.
- Recent passport size photographs (5 numbers).
Note : Sufficient number of photocopies of all certificates can be kept by the Applicants for further requirements.
- The Class timings are
- 09.15 a.m. to 02.00 p.m. (Monday to Thursday)
- 09.15 a.m. to 01.00 p.m. (Friday)
- After submitting your original certificate, candidate will be Officially Admitted.
- The application form is not transferable.
- ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES SHOULD NOT BE SENT ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION FORM. The College will not be responsible for any loss of certificates.
- If the fees is not paid on or before the date specified, the candidate will surrender his / her seat.
|Undergraduate Programmes||Rs. 50|
|Postgraduate Programmes||Rs. 100|
- At the valuable reason caution deposit will be refunded in a period of time.
- The amount may be refunded electronically to the Candidate, after deduction of applicable processing charges.
A student once admitted is required to pay the fees for the whole term even if he/ she subsequently leaves the College in the middle of the year or his/her name is struck off the college roll.
|Admission Process||Online Registration|
|Students can apply by getting application form(hard copy) in College office on all working days from 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. and pay fees in person.||Click on Academic Admission in upper right corner in our college website: www.miet.edu/arts. – Admission->Online Application|
|Application for the UG programmes should be registered as soon as the publication of the +2 examination results.||Applicants selected for Provisional Admission will be informed through SMS.|
|Applicants shall submit the filled-in application form in the College Office before the admission.||Applicants should bring the printed copy of the duly filled-in Registration form, along with their passport sized photographs affixed, on the day of admission.|
MIET Arts and Science College
Trichy – 620 007.
Phone: 0431 – 2660552; 9688641666