Cost of Application Form for Admission
U.G. : Rs. 50/-
P.G. : Rs. 100/-
Application forms for all the programmes will be available at College Office by paying the prescribed fees. Students can come in person and get the forms.
- Only such application forms which are correctly filled in with all the particulars will be accepted.
- Student can apply for admission immediately after the announcement of Higher Secondary result.
- Printout copy of their result from the website prescribed by the government is also accepted.
- For PG admission,students must bring printout or photo copy (Xerox) of all their semester mark statement from the prescribed university website.
- The filled in application must have the attachment of 2 photocopies (Xerox) of their Higher Secondary Mark sheet/printout copy of the result, Transfer Certificate, Aadhar card and Community Certificate.
- Fees once Paid will not be refunded.
- After admission, the Original Transfer Certificate will not be issued, under any circumstances.
- The candidates should ensure that they equip accurate marks in the Application form.
- Candidates are informed that after proper analysis of marks, if found that the marks furnished in the application form are not correct then they will lose the admission, no matter at what stage of the course they will be in at the time.
- If the fees are not paid on or before the date specified the candidate will lose his / her seat.
- Original Mark sheet and Transfer certificate must be submitted to the college office before the commencement of college.